Dear IPCC scientist, please read and sign the following, ASAP.
Thanks in advance, Harold
As a climate scientist who is an IPCC reviewer, author, or editor, I hereby assert, by signing my name in comments that I will never attribute any forthcoming global cooling to human economic activity.
My reasons for this are as follows:
- Talk of global cooling is pure bunk; the decade just ended is the warmest on record.
- I have made my entire career from blaming humanity for the global warming that ended 17 years ago, and it would be beneath me to switch horses mid-stream.
- There is simply no way that particulate pollution or natural variation, or both together, could swamp the effect of the incredibly powerful greenhouse gases that I have been nattering on about for all these years.
- I will never be part of any crumbling scientific consensus; it’s just not my style.
- I stated publicly that the Sun possessed minimal ability to influence terrestrial climate, and I’m sticking to my position no matter what happens.
To all IPCC scientists who elect to make this pledge, your courage is duly noted.
Absolutely love that! Sadly, there will be a whole new generation of rent-seekers who will take advantage of any downturn in temperatures….
Not sure what the beef is? I Noticed change my whole life.
Just finished another paper on the solar minimum And the decline of hurricane activity.
My work is a sunspotshurricanesandglaciers.com under 4th International Conference on Hurricanes. There is global warming. We are going to cool down thru 2035.
The beef, very simply is this: If one it to be considered a scientist of the highest order, one must not take research money from Big Corporations lest your results be considered biased. It is far better to get your research money from governments, who have absolutely NO vested interest in using the results of your research to further erode personal liberty and consolidate power. That is, of course, as long as the results of your unbiased research says what they WANT it to say. And if it does, then, of COURSE it’s unbiased.